Art of Teaching a Transformational Yoga Workshop with Todd Norian
Date: March 26-29, 2015 (TBA)
Location: Lenox, MA
Prerequisite: This course is primarily for teachers in the Ashaya Yoga™ Advanced 300-Hour Training (members). Non-members are encouraged to apply and will be considered based on their previous training. Application required for all non-members.
Investment: Early Bird $400 by March 19th, 2015. After $450. (Those enrolled in the Ashaya Yoga™ Advanced 300-Hour Teacher Training Program may take an additional $25 off.)
Registration: online at ashayayoga.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 413-232-7839Non-Members Download a PDF Application Non-Members Download a Word Application
*Application is not required for those currently enrolled in the Ashaya Yoga™ Advanced 300-Hour Training.
What does it take to transform the hearts of your students? What skills are needed to be able to hold space for someone’s awakening? How do you create sanctuary, sacred space, loving presence? Find the answers to these questions and more in this groundbreaking, leading-edge training.
During this course, you:
- Learn how to design, deliver, and facilitate a heart-opening yoga workshop
- Explore a variety of effective facilitation and group process skills
- Transform your personal fears and limitations that hold you back
- Receive effective workshop design templates, including sequencing and partner exercises
- Find your authentic voice and your unique gift to offer this world
- Get supportive feedback and mentoring on your presentation skills from faculty and peers
- Collaborate with other like-minded beings within a supportive and loving community
Evolve your teaching and take an exponential leap forward in your ability to take the seat of teacher and bring forth a loving, transformational presence into the room. Discover that, in fact, you do have what it takes to lead a group of students into a heart-opening experience that changes their lives forever.