Teacher Renewal and Radiance Retreat, with Todd Norian
Location: Leyden, MA
Venue: Angel’s Rest, 63 North Country Road, Leyden, MA, 01337, 413-772-0648
Prerequisite: Ashaya Yoga™ 200-Hour Teacher Training, equivalency, or by Todd’s permission.
Registration: ashayayoga.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 413-232-7839
When do the teachers ever get to be nourished? Right here! Right now! In this retreat! Teaching yoga is physically challenging and takes a lot out of you. Especially if you teach a lot of classes each week, and/or own a studio, and/or have a family with kids, elderly parents, or other life experiences that demand your time and energy. This retreat will address your need to renew, rejuvenate, and refill your tank, while also providing you with inspiration and opportunities to refine your teaching skills.
During this retreat you will:
- Practice deeper sadhana (spiritual practices) including asana, pranayama, mantra, and meditation within a supportive community.
- Learn ancient mantras to chart a course directly into your heart and clear the malas (dust on the surface of the heart).
- Refine your alignment technique and up-level your ability to cue precise instructions.
- Dive deeply into the rich tantric philosophy.
- Refine your teaching skills within a safe, supportive, and noncompetitive environment.
- Explore gentle therapeutics and partner exchanges to heal tender or sore bodies.
- Renew your energy reserves with restorative yoga.
- Network with other like-minded teachers and find creative solutions to your professional concerns.
- Thrive in a natural setting on top of October Mountain in the heart of the Berkshires of Western, MA.