Touch of Grace: Mastering Hands-On Adjustments with Todd Norian
Dates and Locations:
- Nov. 21-23, 2014, Evansville, WI, Your True Nature Studio
Prerequisite: Open to teachers and experienced students of all yoga traditions and styles.
Investment: Contact the hosting studio for investment. See above.
Registration and Accommodations: see above.
One focused touch infused with heart can shift a student’s practice forever. Join Todd Norian for this hands-on yoga teacher training intensive that can take your teaching and practice to a new level of excellence. During this training, you learn the techniques and skills necessary to give hands-on adjustments with the potential to transform your students’ practice.
Using the Ashaya Yoga™ method of precise, biomechanical alignment techniques infused with the power of the heart, learn how to transmit your highest intention through your touch and also:
- Master physical adjustments for a wide range of poses
- Hone your observational skills and ability to see your students’ poses more clearly
- Learn the precise biomechanical alignment techniques of Ashaya Yoga
- Deepen your personal asana practice
- Explore general therapeutics
- Get inspired by life-affirming tantric philosophy
Your practice of yoga deepens as you collaborate within a supportive community of yogis and experience the touch of Grace.