Todd Norian | Yoga Workshops, Classes and Teacher Trainings
In-Depth Study/200-Hour Training
Advanced Trainings and 300-Hour Certification
Workshops & Retreats
1. Healing Power of Yoga, Level 1
2. Mastering Hands-On Adjustments
3. Teaching Yoga with Themes
4. Yoga Anatomy
5. Mentoring: Cultivate Your Unique Gift As a Yoga Teacher
6. Tantra Yoga |Kashmir Shaiva Tradition | Paul Muller-Ortega
7. Annual Teacher Renewal Retreat
8. Chakra Yoga Training
9. Teaching Transformational Workshops
10. Healing Power of Yoga, Level 2
Ashaya Yoga™ Teacher Code of Ethics
Workshops + Retreats
Recorded Teaching Calls with Todd
December 6th, 2012
1. I agree to keep Ashaya Yoga™ pure by not blending it with any other method or technique. If I choose to teach a different style of yoga in addition to Ashaya Yoga™, I agree to separate and not combine techniques in my Ashaya Yoga™ classes. I will clearly label and advertise my Ashaya Yoga™ classes distinct from my other classes. If I find that I am blending other techniques into the Ashaya Yoga™ classes, I agree to honor the integrity of the Ashaya Yoga™ trademark by contacting the Ashaya office to discuss the situation to help me clarify my intention and take steps to distinguish between styles.
2. I agree to use the registry mark in all of my communications, marketing, and writing. For now, I will use "TM" and then update all materials "®" once the formal registry process is complete.
3. I agree to stay current with Ashaya Yoga™ developments on a quarterly basis and agree to implement changes to the best of my ability.
4. I agree to stay current with Ashaya Yoga™ developments on a quarterly basis and agree to implement changes to the best of my ability.
5. Social Media: As I post, comment and engage in social media, I agree to be mindful about my choices and use my best judgment to honor and respect my seat as a yoga teacher in this community who has influence and a responsibility to uphold the Ashaya Yoga™ Code of Ethics.
6. I agree to align with and be supportive of any Ashaya Yoga™ 200 or 300-Hour Teacher Training in my area. If I establish my own training in a style other than Ashaya Yoga™, I agree to communicate my intentions in advance of setting up the training and marketing, and enter into a dialogue with all nearby Ashaya Yoga™ teachers to stay in integrity and address any issues within my community and the Ashaya Yoga™ community.
7. I understand that all Ashaya manuals and materials are copyrighted and not available for me to share or copy in any form without first obtaining written permission from the copyright owner and paying a small copyright fee. I will contact the Ashaya office prior to any usage of materials.
8. I agree to pay the annual licensing renewal fee of $95 on or before May 31st of each year.
Ashaya Yoga™ Vision
Is the Guru Dead? Embracing the Dark and Light In Our Teachers
Embracing Shame: Source of True Yogic Light
Purnatva: A Moment of Fullness
Elephant Power: Strength to Follow Your Heart